|
Saturday, May 05, 2007 The Finale, filing for graduation
yes. it really has finally arrived. upon all the flustering, majors switch, lousy grades, unavailable courses etc... it took me a moment or two to brave up the courage to press that 'file for graduation' button. It wasnt as easy as I tot. Cos it simply wasnt jus filing for grad. it was a Button to enter the real world. a Button that will change my life. a Button of many possibilites. a Button of many question marks ahead. like a Button that shoots the rocket to the sky. like a Button that strikes a bomb alive. n I have finally pressed it. I have just filed for graduation. It states: 'Having filed for graduation, you cannot change your study plan anymore.' In fact, it was more than that. Let me stay strong ahead enough to face that cold lonely world and stand on my own feet.
# posted by esther_t11 | 9:53 AM
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home