|
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 Santa, r u playing tricks on me this yr?
Santa, r u playing tricks on me this yr?
Xmas is finally here. I'm working at Lego this xmas season. nope. Not Popular anymore. hehe. Nope. its an intern. not a part time job. Yes, its only paying me $500 bucks! pathetic right....well, its better than popular in the un-monetary sense i guess.lala. wonder wat Santa claus has planned out for me this yr. Been through almost "devastation" with my results, "floating" moments with my loved ones and some "special" or rather awakward moments....hmm...nope....mayb jus been thru sthing i nv been thru. really wanna question santa claus:" Santa claus, r u playing tricks on me this yr?" I really wonder. Its been weird. Its been a little sweet. it has also made me a little messed up. Made me realised things that i nv did realised. Maybe made me see a little bit more of the world. or a little bit more abt myself. It almost made me freaked out n ran far far away. But there's really no point in giving hope for it. definitely. I'm sorry. Cos i noe giving it hope is even more torturous for it instead. Am i right, santa?But thanks. thanks for making me realised sthing i nv did realise. Santa claus, r u trying to hint me? If u r, I caught it. hehe. Do things which have been going long have to necessarily go mundane, boring and monotonous? Hmm...i myself doesnt think so. My belief is it doesnt has to be. I always believe, if one has the energy, the passion and the ethusiasum, it will continue on.......but if one jus keeps it mundane it defn will. I'm so scared. I'm so scared things will go mundane and more mundane, more n more mundane..........until........the thing lost its sparkle it had on it always. The sparkle that has always kept it going. Would santa pls keep it going for me?Please.
# posted by esther_t11 | 7:58 AM
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home