Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Lagoon days

Taken at pioneer village costume foto shop
Many many fotos, many video clips and many many different objects, sourveneirs & letters...no matter how much things u have brought back, it never beats to be really there. back there. After so long, happy and fun memories still pops my mind every now and then. I wonder whether the rest of them had the same thought too. I always wanted to blog out those wonderful memories I had in usa and put them into words before I forget those mini minute details but I nv did. Hope it's not too late to relive them as much as i can once again cos it never fails to put a smile on my face =)

1.1 Last Day at Lagoon
We "graduated" at the entrance of Lagoon Park and had our last day of fun there. Got ourselves wet and dry.Daring-ly went on "The Catapult" that shoots high up there and bounce back, wasnt tat scary in fact. Took "Wild mouse" for so many times - going up n down up n down. And we oso, bidded our international friends goodbye with many hugs. almost got a kiss too. *phew*
1.2 At Lagoon
Working at lagoon for the 2 mths was hard work. Slicing extremely excesssive hot beef, suntanning under intense indoor light and heat, burning buns, squeezing excessive mayo and cheese on the burgers, adding large lettuce, stealing shakes, poking buns, pissing off people in chinese and many others. It was real hard work. =P Many a times, I jus got too bored and stared into space sitting on the edge of the bun trays until the edges bent with my butt print. It does stimes pays off with leftover turnovers and chkn meat. Bacon are hot fav for von n tyng.haha. Dun understand why they like bacon so muchie.

myChatterbox

myArchives


October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
November 2007
June 2008
July 2008
April 2010


myLinks

[Janet]
[Anisa]
[Tyng]
[Debbie]
[Kiang]
[Jianyu]
[Kwong]
[Elgin]
[Fiona]
[Angeline]


myCounter